Sole Girls – South Surrey Triple Flip
Would you like to be a Sole Girl?
Here's what your Registration includes:
• 8 weeks of Sole Girls developed curriculum by marathoner and trained NCCP
athletics coach Ashley Wiles.
• Professional coaching certified with High 5 and CPR/First Aid
(Red Cross certification).
• Lesson Workbooks and all program materials; ongoing support from the coaches.
• Awards for all of the girls that recognize achievement, effort, and uniqueness!
• Sole Girls 'Empowered Runner' T-shirts for all girls and coaches and practice
• A fun, social, supportive and interactive atmosphere.
• Police screened coaches.
• New self-confidence, new friends, positive and healthy living ideas,
new problem solving skills!
PLACE: Triple Flip in "the Shops" at Morgan Crossing, South Surrey
TIME: Saturdays from 9:30am to 11:15am
DATES: January 18th to March 8th 2014
COST: $295 + (GST,material, race fee)
Step 1: Purchase your Sole Girls package below.
Step 2: Once you have made your payment, simply click on the "sign me up"
button below to register your daughter's details.
CONTACT ASHLEY WILES
What Parents are saying...
"My daughter hated running, and PE before Sole Girls. Now she is so proud of herself!"
"Thank you Ashley and the team for a great Sole Girls session. My daughter loved it and had a great race a the PMC Science Fair run. She loved being part of the group.”