Sole Leadership Retreat on Galiano Island!
A Fun, Empowerment filled week of friendships, sleepovers, mentorships, connecting with your inner awesomeness, yoga, hiking, activities and games, and developing the skills to lead with confidence!
Your Tween Retreat includes:
Ferry, Transport, all meals, accommodation, all activities, yoga and 2:1 mentorship and supervision!
All coaches have CPR
Yoga, Hiking, Scavengerhunts, Running Activities
Mentorship and Journaling
Discussion and getting real with our self talk
Cheering and Dance Parties!
End of Camp Awards and Achievements!
Prizes and Giveaways!
Girls will learn:
1. Body Image and being YOUnique
2. Media - Getting Real!
3. Health - Making our own choices to fuel our brains and bodies!
4. Friendships - What makes an awesome friend and why should I be yours? Talking genuine, fearless kindness and relationships
5. Bullying - Mean girls, Frenemies and what's really going on?
6. Confidence - Being "Strong" and how to build it and use it- even in tough situations
7. Goals and Vision
8. Physical Activity is FUN!!!! We will be hiking, doing yoga, playing physical games!
Galiano Island Bodega Ridge:
DATE: August 4-8th 2014
TIME: 9:30am (Monday) leave - return Friday morning.
PRICE: $1299 (tax not included)
What Parents are saying...
"My daughter had her first session of Sole Girls today.... when I asked her about it she said "mom, on a scale of 1-10, Ashley is an 11!"
"Thank you Ashley and the team for a great Sole Girls session. My daughter loved it and had a great race at the PMC Science Fair run. She loved being part of the group.”
Interested in our local Confidence Camps?
Here is what our Day will look like!
- 8am Breakfast
- 930am Yoga
- 1030am Daily topic discussion and activities.
- 12pm Lunch
- 130pm Physical Activity - hike, jog, scavenger hunt
- 330pm Journaling and time to connect with our coaches and snacks!
- 430pm Story time - our mentors share a challenge and how she dealt with it
- 630 Dinner
- 730 Reflection and Empathy Games!