Sole Girls – Semiahmoo Athletic Club!!
Would you like to be a Sole Girl?
Here's what your Registration includes:
• 9 weeks of Sole Girls curriculum
• Professional coaching certified with High 5 and CPR/First Aid (Red Cross certification).
• Police screened coaches.
• Lesson Workbooks and all program materials; ongoing support from the coaches.
• Awards for all of the girls that recognize achievement, effort, and uniqueness!
• Sole Girls T-shirts
• A fun, social, supportive and interactive atmosphere.
• New self-confidence, new friends, positive and healthy living ideas,
new problem solving skills!
PLACE: Semiahmoo Athletic Club, 15165 Russell Ave. White Rock, BC
TIME: Saturdays from 3:00pm to 4:45pm
DATES: March 28th to May 30th 2015 (May 24th Run)
Join us on our 5km Fun Run on May 24th! Support Girl's Mental Health and AntiBullying!
CONTACT ASHLEY WILES
What Parents are saying...
"My daughter hated running, and PE before Sole Girls. Now she is so proud of herself!"
"Thank you Ashley and the team for a great Sole Girls session. My daughter loved it and had a great race a the PMC Science Fair run. She loved being part of the group.”