Sole Girls SOLE Run!
Our goal is to bring out 400 individuals to participate in our event from the lower mainland with an emphasis on the Deep Cove and North shores areas. The event will be promoted in a number of schools by volunteers and students to raise awareness about kindness and self awareness and antibullying and to encourage participation and volunteerism within the North Shore communities. It is our aim to engage our local grassroots community to come out and support this event and the Canadian MPS Society. All proceeds will go to the Canadian Society for MPS & Related Disorders for the support of its general programs which include family education, research for a cure and advocacy. The Canadian Society for MPS & Related Disorders is a federally registered charity.
Title Sponsor (unavailable): Manulife Financial
The title sponsor for the Cove Fun 5K for MPS will receive unique exposure through the inclusion of the company name in the run title. This is the highest level of sponsorship provided to a single sponsor. Exposure will include:
• Your name and logo included in the event title for one year with the option to be title sponsor for subsequent Cove Fun 5K for MPS events
• Your name and logo on the start and finish line banner
• Your name included on the run medals handed out to every participant
• Your name and logo and a direct link to your website from our Cove Fun 5K for MPS home page
• Special mention as Title Sponsor at all pre race promotional events • Special mention as Title Sponsor during the event on April 13th • Special mention at the MPS Cup Fantasy Hockey Game Gala dinner and auction • Your name and logo prominently highlight on all posters, signage and T-Shirts • One Team race entry for up to 10 individuals
Official Sponsor: $5,000 (4 available)
Official Sponsors with receive:
• Name and logo and a direct link to your website from our Cove Fun 5K for MPS home page with the option to be an Official Sponsor for subsequent Cove Fun 5K for MPS events
• Special mention as Official Sponsor at all pre race promotional events • Special mention as Official Sponsor during the event on April 13th • Special mention at the MPS Cup Fantasy Hockey Game Gala dinner and auction • Your name and logo prominently highlight on all posters, signage and T-Shirts • One Team race entry for up to 4 individuals
• In-kind donations of services, goods and/or prizes for the event
• If you would like to customize your sponsorship by providing an event or “perk” for our attendees that is not listed on the sponsorship form, we would be more than happy to discuss any alternative sponsorship ideas you may have in mind!
• Your name and logo on all posters, signage and T-Shirts • Your name will be listed on the sponsorship page of our website with a link to your website
Information and Registration
To support the Cove Fun 5K for MPS through one of our sponsorship options please contact our Sponsorship coordinator Christie Geiss by calling (604) 924-9152 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be included in printed and other promotional materials confirmation of sponsorship must be received by March 15, 2014. Thank you for helping make a brighter future for people affected by MPS.
"I LOVE SEEING PEOPLE SUCCEED! GOING FROM THE 'I CAN'T' TO
'I CAN AND I DID!' IS AWESOME!"
Ashley Wiles, Founder
"HAVING POSITIVE ROLE MODELS
IN YOUR LIFE WHO LIVE HEALTHY LIFESTYLES AND BELIEVE IN YOU,
ARE INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT."
Ashley Wiles, Founder