Sole Girls – North Vancouver Classes
Would you like to be a Sole Girl?
Here's what your Registration includes:
• 8 weeks of Sole Girls developed curriculum by marathoner and trained NCCP
athletics coach Ashley Wiles.
• Professional coaching certified with High 5 and CPR/First Aid
(Red Cross certification).
• Lesson Workbooks and all program materials; ongoing support from the coaches.
• Awards for all of the girls that recognize achievement, effort, and uniqueness!
• Sole Girls 'Empowered Runner' T-shirts for all girls and coaches and practice
• A fun, social, supportive and interactive atmosphere.
• Insurance coverage.
• Police screened coaches.
• New self-confidence, new friends, positive and healthy living ideas,
new problem solving skills!
PLACE: MEC on Main and Brooksbank
TIME: Thursdays from 3:30pm-5:00pm
DATES: September 9th – October 28th 2013
COST: $295 + material and race fee
CONTACT ASHLEY WILES
What Parents are saying...
"My daughter hated running, and PE before
Sole Girls. Now she is so proud of herself!"
"Thank you Ashley and the team for a great Sole Girls session. My daughter loved it and had a great race a the PMC Science Fair run. She loved being part of the group.”