Sole Girls – Fall Semester Starts Sept 8/15
Be a Sole Girl!
This season at Sole Girls, find out what in means to release your inner awesome, make fabulous friends and build your confidence!! We will play games, have dance parties, discuss mean girls and meet awesome sole-mentors from high school and university!!
Get ready to be mentally and physically prepared to do a final 5km fun run!!!
Here's what your Registration includes:
• 9 weeks of Sole Girls curriculum
• Professional coaching certified with High 5 and CPR/First Aid (Red Cross certification).
• Lesson Workbooks and all program materials
• Sole Girls T-shirt
• Police screened coaches.
• Ongoing support from the coaches.
• 9th week recognition party - after the run!
• Awards for all of the girls that recognize achievement, effort, and uniqueness!
• A fun, social, supportive and interactive atmosphere.
• New self-confidence, new friends, positive and healthy living ideas, new problem solving skills!
PLACE: North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Kits, East Vancouver, Coquitlam, South Surrey, Squamish, Kelowna and more...
TIME: Depending on Location: see details
DATES: 9 weeks September 8th to November 7th 2015
COST: $295 + (GST, race fee)
Sign up is Open!
Step 1: Purchase your Sole Girls Program package below.
Step 2: Once your payment is made, you will receive an email to register your details.
Join us on our 5km Run on Oct 31st in North Vancouver!!
What Parents are saying...
"My daughter hated running, and PE before Sole Girls. Now she is so proud of herself!"
"Thank you Ashley and the team for a great Sole Girls session. My daughter loved it and had a great race a the PMC Science Fair run. She loved being part of the group.”